Posted from: Masjid At-Tawheed Seminar, Sha’ban 1436 (May 2015)
Visit the below link to read more about this topic
The great, late Scholar, Abd al-Rahman bin Nasir al-Sa’dee, authored a great concise piece of work called (الرسالة في القواعد الفقهية), A Treatise on the Principles of Fiqh. In this section, we will serialize this short work.
- Part 1: Definition of Usool Ul-Fiqh and Its Benefit
- Part 2: The Sharee’ah Rulings (Are Five)
- Part 3: Fiqh Extends Out of Four Sources (Evidences)
- Part 4: Concerning the Book and the Sunnah
- Part 5: The Commands in the Book and the Sunnah